This magnetic nail holder lends a hand to make hammering easier and safer.
Perfect for the DIYer It grips a nail for you, so you can preload one before you start swinging, and it keeps it straight and prevents it from buckling. (Try it with screws, too.) It also provides a better target to aim for. Miss hitting the nail? Don’t worry, impact-resistant ABS plastic can take it.
Store the holder on your hammer between jobs.
- Instructions: Place fastener in the groove. Only use the Safety Nailer to start a nail or screw. Only use screws in the largest opening. See guide for full instructions
- Interchangeable elastic bands and neodymium magnets
- Elastic bands hold the tool in place and fit hands of all sizes
- Reduces nail from buckling and screw from wobbling
- Made of durable impact-resistant ABS plastic
- Multiple grooves can accommodate various nail sizes
- Largest opening has a diameter of 0.5cm, will hold up to a size 20D nail
- Caution: Use eye protection when using product
- Please note: For screws at least 3.81cm long. To reduce wear, use the largest opening for screws
- For ages 10+
- Made in China
- Dimensions: 5 x 5cm diameter
- Weight: 86g
Free delivery on orders over $85.
Order by 1pm weekdays & your order will be delivered:
- Urgent: Next Day
- Standard: 2-3 Weekdays
- Rural: 3-5 Weekdays
- Australia: 3-8 Weekdays
- International: Currently Unavailable
For more information on our shipping and returns policy, click here.