These are amazing! even if you think you don't need it you do, such good value for a cotton one.
Limited time introductory offer - 33% off all Not Socks Weighted Blankets!
These Weighted Blankets distribute light pressure over the entire body to help reduce stress and anxiety for a more restful night’s sleep. The glass beads inside the blanket create a noticeable yet comfortable weightiness, mimicking the feeling of being hugged for an enhanced sense of security and safety.
This super-soft 100% Cotton Weighted Blanket is hypoallergenic and great for sensitive skin or those with allergies. It's also luxuriously soft and warm, offering the perfect combination of comfort and style for your home.
- Material: 100% cotton
- 6.8kg (it is recommended to choose a weighted blanket that is approximately 7%-12% of your body weight)
- Double Size - 122 x 182cm
- Washing advice: Wash with cold water, do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron or bleach.
How weighted blankets work:
The weighted blanket is filled with just enough non-toxic glass beads to provide deep pressure touch stimulation without uncomfortable restriction. The deep pressure from the weight causes the body to produce serotonin and endorphins, which are the chemicals our bodies naturally use to feel relaxed or calm. In combination with darkness, the pineal gland converts serotonin to melatonin, our natural sleep-inducing hormone.
How to use your weighted blanket:
The weighted blanket can be used as a normal duvet in bed, but also on specific body parts like the shoulders or the knees. Some people like to use weighted blankets on the couch before going to bed as a help to wind down and relax. If you have never used weighted blankets before we recommend that you start by using it during short periods of time and increase the usage time day by day.
It is recommended to choose a weighted blanket that is approximately 7%-12% of your body weight, or as close to this as possible.
Important to consider:
- If you have confirmed impaired lung capacity or decreased muscular strength, consult a doctor before using the duvet. If you have a tendency for pressure wounds it is also recommended to consult a doctor.
- We don't recommend weighted blankets to children below the age of 3. It's important that users can remove the blankets by themselves.
- Do not cover user's face or head with the weighted blanket.
- If damage is noted, discontinue use immediately until a repair/replacement can be made.
- Glass beads are non-toxic and hypo-allergenic, however with any non-edible item, should not be ingested.
Standard NZ Courier $6.95. Free delivery on orders over $85.
Order by 1pm weekdays & your order will be delivered:
- Urgent: Next Day
- Standard: 2-3 Weekdays
- Rural: 3-5 Weekdays
- Australia: 3-8 Weekdays
- International: Currently Unavailable
For more information on our shipping and returns policy, click here.